Charlie's 1 year stats:
19 lbs 12 oz
28 inches long
He's our little pip squeak!!!
Here is a look back at Charlie from a few weeks before he turned 1.

Charlie moved into the convertible car seat right before Thanksgiving.
He'll ride rear facing in that for the next several months until we feel ready to turn him forward facing.
He seems to like having a little more room in his car seat.
And he loves being able to watch his brothers and stare out the window.
19 lbs 12 oz
28 inches long
He's our little pip squeak!!!
Here is a look back at Charlie from a few weeks before he turned 1.
Charlie moved into the convertible car seat right before Thanksgiving.
He'll ride rear facing in that for the next several months until we feel ready to turn him forward facing.
He seems to like having a little more room in his car seat.
And he loves being able to watch his brothers and stare out the window.
Charlie has just 2 teeth.
His 2nd one came in right before Thanksgiving.
I started weaning Charlie the week before his birthday.
He was officially weaned on December 20th.
That is a bittersweet milestone for me! I really enjoy my time nursing my babies. It creates such a special bond. But I'm grateful that we still have a wonderful bond even if we are no longer nursing!
Charlie is very mobile now.
Before his birthday he was able to pull himself up to stand.
Now he walks along furniture and between furniture that is close together.
He can stand alone for 10 seconds or so before he grabs on to something or sits down.
He can also walk holding on to push toys.
Love you!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe how much bigger he has gotten since I saw him in October. I sure do love you Charlie!
Post a Comment