
But still two best friends in love.
And now here we are...
Almost a family of FIVE (can you believe it!?!).
5 years after that special October 12.
5 wonderful years.
We've had our share of downs and ups.
But through it all, you've been by my side.
Thank you for making me a wife and a mother.
I love you more than I can express.
Here is to the rest of our mortal life together
and to eternity together.
“If a man marry a wife by my word, which is my law, and by the new and everlasting covenant, and it is sealed unto them by the Holy Spirit of promise, by him who is anointed, unto whom I have appointed this power and the keys of this priesthood; . . . and if [they] abide in my covenant, . . . it shall be done unto them in all things whatsoever my servant hath put upon them, in time, and through all eternity; and shall be of full force when they are out of the world” (D&C 132:19).














3 comments:
Cute post!! Loved the picture of your wedding ring showing while you hold David and William's tiny newborn hand. Cute cute cute!
Congratulations, I love the flash back, I'll be doing this soon too! I can hardly believe how time flies!
Happy Anniversary!! We love your family so much!!
Post a Comment