I love when Thanksgiving Point does their 2 buck Tuesdays.
Yes you have huge crowds to deal with, but you can still have lots of fun!
I took my boys to the Dinosaur Museum one Tuesday in August and met up with Jacob, Lily, and Jake.
The kids loved the science hands-on exhibit they had set up. The also LOVED the dinosaurs!
Yes you have huge crowds to deal with, but you can still have lots of fun!
I took my boys to the Dinosaur Museum one Tuesday in August and met up with Jacob, Lily, and Jake.
The kids loved the science hands-on exhibit they had set up. The also LOVED the dinosaurs!
They spent some time playing with the dinosaurs. Jacob is a cute daddy!
I really enjoyed watching him play with his kids.

Henry was amazed by all the huge fossils. William loved playing in the tunnel. After the museum we enjoyed some delicious ice cream cones! We were so glad to have Jacob, Lily, and Jake there with us. Thanks for coming guys! The only thing that would have made this better is if David, Kat, and Asher could have joined us. But it was nice to have some time with just my brother.
1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a great time!!
Post a Comment