Monday, September 26, 2011

Sharing

Sharing does not come easily for most little kids.
It is something we emphasize all day long and praise when it happens.
Here is one of those special sharing moments that happened back in June.
William got a sucker from my cousin after he'd been so brave getting a dozen or more teeny splinters dug out of his hand by my uncle (he didn't cry or fight or anything!).

Your turn. 

My turn.

Your turn. 

Brotherly love! 

I'm not really sure who was licking the sucker, but at least they're sharing, right?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah some new posts. Very cute background and I love the sharing!!

Editt said...

Eeek! They are too cute! You make some adorable boys, Rosalee and David. I love the sharing of everything with kids :)

Michelle and Laron said...

Sucker-sharing is the BEST! No matter WHAT those doctor's say about germs! :)