Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Playin' in the Sprinklers

One hot afternoon in July I decided to let the boys play in the sprinklers. I quickly got them into their swim suits and took them outside shortly after the sprinklers had turned on.
Henry was in HEAVEN!!!


He sat and stood in the water and giggled! 

"Where's William," you might ask? Henry is pointing to him.




William was NOT in heaven! He sat by the door and cried. And I (being such a nice mom) locked the door so he couldn't go back inside. I was trying to encourage him to come back down and play with us!
In the video, Henry is sucking the water off his fist. 


Come and play, William!!!


Crawling through the sprinklers! (He wasn't walking yet.)


He sure loved playing in the water! But he sure was shivering when he was all done! 

1 comment:

Becky said...

Henry is so cute, I am glad that he had fun. Poor William and mean ole mom.