Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summerfest

On June 11th we went to our city's Summerfest Parade.
We were super lucky to find a great spot to put our blanket at early Saturday morning. Most spots were taken by Thursday sometime if not earlier!

We went back to our spot an hour or so before the parade started. We kept ourselves entertained with our picnic dinner and with books and a game. 

Anxiously waiting!

I think this was definitely William's favorite part - the "sheriffs on the motorcycles". 

Watching the parade. 

There were lots of great floats. 

William loved this one - a train and pigs!

There were lots of great entries in the parade.
We got a lot of coupons and candy from the people in the parade. 


Henry really loved watching the parade. He would clap and dance. He was entertained the whole time!

William also loved it. I think he got pretty tired toward the end. But overall we had a great time!

2 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting. They have both grown so much!

Becky said...

Looks like fun, the floats look pretty cool.