We held Henry's birthday party in the evening on May 21st at my parents' house. It was so fun to have most of my family there (just missing Becky and her family) and Terry, Nathan, and Amy! We had a hot dog roast with some delicious side dishes. Thanks to my dad for cooking all the hot dogs!
I decided to make cupcakes in ice cream cones for Henry's party. It was pretty fun and really easy! This is how they looked BEFORE Jacob decided to be "helpful". Thankfully most of them survived his helpfulness. (I love you Jacob!)
I decided to make cupcakes in ice cream cones for Henry's party. It was pretty fun and really easy! This is how they looked BEFORE Jacob decided to be "helpful". Thankfully most of them survived his helpfulness. (I love you Jacob!)
After dinner, we played a little game. We had ten balloons with 10 facts about Henry. My dad got the 10th balloon which had our announcement that Henry is going to be a big brother.
Henry opened his presents after our little game. My dad was so kind to help him with all his presents. He received some very nice things. Thanks to all our family!
We then sang Happy Birthday and Henry "blew out" his candle. I didn't get any pictures of this.
Then he decided that wasn't working either.
So he grabbed half of his piece and tried to shove it in his mouth.

2 comments:
I love those cake pictures of him they sure are great. I can't wait to see him only two days left!!!
He is seriously adorable!! I love the mess he made with his cake :) eating it outside is a good idea, I think I will do that next time!
Post a Comment