Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Valentine's Day


The boys woke up to a room full of red balloons. Needless to say, they LOVED it!


David and I also "heart attacked" their room.
We had fun coming up with phrases and later reading them all to the boys.


For lunch we had a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.
We all love pizza! 

After lunch David and the boys received some treats.


For dinner I made some DIVINE mushroom smothered pork chops, delicious cheesy pasta, and a rather lame salad which consisted of ... lettuce (go me). But really those pork chops were heavenly and SO easy!!!
And please notice my beautiful roses! David treated me to a lovely bouquet of my favorite flowers!


After dinner we read our valentines. Of course I got choked up. I'm a sap, especially when it comes to expressing the incredible love I feel for my husband and my children.


The boys and David then opened their presents. The boys each got a book. David got a little picture frame from the boys and a Canvas wedding photo from me.
Lest you think I was left out of the fun, I was treated to a little shopping trip to Kohls. David, my boys, and Dann (David's dad) spoiled me with some fun new clothes.
I do love Valentines Day. It's a fun holiday to just focus on the love we have for each other, even if we do express that love daily anyway!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am glad you all had a great Valentine's Day together. We love you all too!!!