Ever since a couple weeks after I had my kidney stone "blasted" back in August I had a little health problem. I never wanted to bring it up since it was rather embarrassing. I felt like I had to go ALL the time. It was awful. But of course I didn't get it checked out the end of December when some obvious signs occurred that made me finally accept that I was still having stone problems. After a CT scan I learned I had 4 stone fragments leftover from my original stone still in my ureter. Thankfully, yes thankfully, I also learned that 3 of those 4 were causing my problem. Well in January I had them all removed and I am happy to report that I am stone free!!!
I know that this was a direct blessing from my family members fasting for me and for the priesthood blessings I received. I'm so grateful to each of my family members who fasted and prayed in my behalf. I felt your prayers and your love for me. And I am truly grateful for the priesthood. I cannot imagine my life without it. What a comfort it provides to me in every aspect of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so grateful that you are doing so well. I really hope you don't have that problem ever again.
Post a Comment