Friday, May 21, 2010

Henry James

Henry James joined our family today!
He arrived at 2:54 pm weighing 6 lbs 14 oz. He is 20 inches long.
We are thrilled to welcome him to our family!

Our first photo of our family of four!

More to come later.

14 comments:

heather said...

Such a cute family of four too! Glad all went well and you are doing well.

Alyssa said...

such sweet pictures! I hope that you are feeling well and getting some rest. Love ya!

Nicole said...

what a cutie! congrats!!

Becky said...

Congrats to all of you!!! We are so excited for you and for William to have a little brother. We can't wait to meet him. Give him a kiss for me.

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I am excited to meet the cute little guy! And I love the name.

lori said...

Contratulations!!!!! Love you and wish you the best as you recover!!

Suzanne said...

What a great picture. You look great right after having the baby! Congrats! We are so excited for you. I can't wait to get back and hold that little guy.

Michelle and Laron said...

I'm so happy for you! Now comes the fun part of adjusting to having TWO kids... Good luck!

Beth said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant until about two weeks ago, when I was on Facebook. We are so happy for you guys!!!

Nicole said...

He is just as handsome as can be! Congratulations!

Cathy Brooksby said...

Congratulations, Very cute. Cant wait to see more pictures. Hope it went well and you are home soon.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Rosalee you look great!

Sophie and Morgan said...

Random and belated by my little nephew was named Jamison Henry. Just thought the resemblance was a little ironic. Hope you're doing well!

Haylee said...

Congrats Rosalee!! I love those pictures and you look absolutely fabulous!! So happy for you and your cute family!! I hope all of the adjustments go well, and that Henry starts sleeping through the night quickly and you can get some rest!!