On December 18th, I finally broke down and got William's haircut. It was quite obvious that he needed one, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I wasn't ready to admit that my baby isn't a baby anymore. But you can only receive so many mullet comments from family members (ahem, David's dad and brothers and other males; my grandma and other women thought he looked adorable with his longish hair and curls), so I finally gave in.

Before
Before
Before- notice the curl? So cute. Too bad it rarely looked like that. Once he laid down on it, it turned into a nest.
2 comments:
He still looks adorable!! Its hard to do. When the boys got there first hair cut I cried. Ema has some really long strands in the front, but I can't bring myself to do anything about them. I like them :) Even though they turn into a mess when she sleeps. I hope that you are feeling ok, and good luck with the whole having a baby soon thing ;) Love ya!!
I love the baby curls, I had a hard time cutting Anthony's off too. After a few hair cuts all his curls seem to be gone. I miss them.
Post a Comment