Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks

I need to say thanks to all my great friends who emailed, commented, and called about my last post. I truly appreciate all your kind words and your support. I know that I can count on you for help. I love you all and cherish our relationships! Thanks again!

Love,
Rosalee

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love you Rosalee!!! So, I was going to comment on your last post and have been thinking of what to say and never did it. I have a huge fear of writing something and it coming out wrong, or making things worse so then I just don't say anything at all, or I write and delete most things that I write....but I shouldn't do that, I should just write it so here is my edited comment on what I was going to write in the other post and was too worried to do so....better late then never right??
You are definatly not alone with the whole prepartum depression. (and some day I am going to learn how to spell the word definatly cuz that is not right...)
William will love a sibling! After I got pregnant with Ema I felt like I made a mistake, and there was no way I could do this. I even sometimes felt like I was lying when people would say 'oh how exciting' and I would say yes. Just beacuse I was soooo afraid of how life was going to change and how hard it was going to be. It took me until the week before Ema was due when I had a massive breakdown to get really excited about it. And that made me feel awful to.
But my boys are so good with Ema. they aren't so good with eachother but they are great with her. And I can't imagine not having three kids now.
You are going to be an amazing mother of two, because you are an amazing person.
And I am coming out to Utah for sure this summer with my whole clan and REALLY REALLY want to see you and your boys!! This time no sickness will keep me away!!!!!! Cuz Ive missed you and our good times! You have always been such a great friend and one that I have always looked up to and admired.
Love you!!