Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18 months

Guess who's excited to be 1 1/2?


This adorable little man!!!!

We enjoyed a little celebration this evening in honor of the event.


And yes, he did blow the candle out himself. More to come!!!!
Happy Half Birthday to our Sweet William!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow you updated, I am impressed. He is so cute and I can't wait to see him next week!! Holly can't wait to run and hide from him either.

shiloh said...

Love that you celebrated a half birthday- you're a girl after my own heart.

Nicole said...

he is such a sweety! he looks like such a big boy now!

Sophie and Morgan said...

What a Cheeser! He's a cutie!

Michelle and Laron said...

They always figure out how to "blow out the candle" right AFTER their first birthday, so that's perfect to celebrate 1 & 1/2. I'm so excited for you to have baby #2 by the way!