Monday, December 14, 2009

Halloween Continued...

First of all, yes I realize Halloween was a month and a half ago. But I've also severely neglected my blog for at least 2 months. That is due to a large case of morning sickness, severe lack of motivation (also due to 1st trimester woes), me taking on far too many projects (1 which I still need to do), and me taking 2 online classes from UEN so I can renew my teaching license. Thankfully my pregnancy woes are cured (yay for happy 2nd trimesters!) and my 2nd online class is almost finished. Anyway... I ramble...
On Halloween Day, we had a great family party with David's family. It was filled with good food, pumpkin carving, games, and lots of good company.

William, checking out the pumpkin.

Our awesome pumpkin!

Donut on a string contest.

My little fish. He quite enjoyed his donut.

Isn't he just the cutest little fish ever? He really enjoyed sucking all the donuty-goodness out of that string.

That concludes Halloween. Next up, Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas, and looking back at William over the last few months. We have lots of cute pictures that I need to post since I haven't truly dedicated a post to William since his first birthday.
I hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terry said...

lets not forget running into the wall - we will want to forever remember that and have a good laugh at Rosalee's expense each time we do remember it.

Nicole said...

so fun to see William's precious cute face! i'm glad you're feeling better-2nd tri is the best when you're finally able to realize the reason you wanted to have another baby. :-) i'm excited for you guys!

Becky said...

Cute pumpkin! I feel weird saying that in December!!