12 days ago William turned 10 months old!!! It is so fun to watch his personality develop day after day! He currently likes to make high-pitched squeals and screams. It is pretty hilarious! He is pretty serious at times and rather silly at others. He is also starting to be shy around people he doesn't know. He will even cuddle with me now, which I totally love! David and I love him so much and are so grateful for the love and joy he has brought into our lives.
Here are some pictures and updates from the last month.
Here are some pictures and updates from the last month.
William can pull himself up to standing on pretty much anything. He can also walk along furniture.
William's first time playing in a box. He loved it!
He is a true boy - he loves balls! He push a ball around and crawl after it.
My mom gave him licorice on Memorial Day. He loved sucking on it.
William got a really nasty cold after our trip to Nebraska. His eyes were incredibly gunky and goopy for 2 days, but some eye drops cleared that up. He also had a double ear infection. I felt like I was torturing him when I gave him the amoxicillin. Thankfully he got over his cold quickly! (And just so you don't freak out, Becky, the prescription bottle is holding a container of eye drops. He just liked the sound it made when he shook it up and down. He got to play with it after we put the drops in his eyes.)
I love going in at night to peek at him. Sometimes we find him asleep in the funniest positions. Thankfully the flash from the camera doesn't wake him up!
Some quick stats
Weight: 20 lbs 6 oz (at his appt for his ear infection)
Teeth: 0, yes that's right, zero!
And he shows NO signs of getting any soon.
But it doesn't affect his ability to eat food!

6 comments:
He is Adorable!! And my boys didn't get teeth till they were 13 months old, count your blessings!! And, I miss you!!!!
I am not freaking out. My kids have also played with medicine bottles. You crazy girl. Give him kisses (William) from me and the kids. Oh and his girlfriend misses him!!!
I love his big eyes- I know I say that all the time, but they are so striking. handsome little guy
William is adorable! What a cute little guy you have. It is neat that you enjoy him so much!
I would love it if Jake never got teeth till over 12 months. I am scared to death of nursing when babies get teeth. My friends little girl was 15 months before she finally cut a tooth. What cute pictures. He is getting so big.
boys love boxes so stock up they are cheap....william is so cute i just love to see pics of him and you guys as well...love ya nan
Post a Comment