Just think of it: You are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time.
I know they sure don't stay little for very long. What is even sadder is you don't notice how tiny they were till you look back at pictures or even some of the clothes they wore. You do notice the car seat becoming heavier though. He sure is cute, I wish I could kiss those checks!!
3 comments:
Wow! This is crazy. He really looks like a big kid and he is only 2 months old! He is really cute by the way, but I know you already know that.;)
I know they sure don't stay little for very long. What is even sadder is you don't notice how tiny they were till you look back at pictures or even some of the clothes they wore. You do notice the car seat becoming heavier though. He sure is cute, I wish I could kiss those checks!!
Hi Rosalee!
Thanks for saying something. William is adorable. Congratulations :) I'll be sure to keep you in the loop!
Post a Comment