Sunday, October 26, 2008

L'il Cougar

William and I went to our first BYU football game together this weekend. William slept through most of the game. I was so excited to go - it was my first game of the season. I'm really glad that BYU won! Go Cougars!
William with my dad.

He got his BYU shirt from his Uncle Jon. Thanks again, Jon!


He's dreaming of the day when he gets to go to school at BYU.


How cute - we kinda match!

David didn't get to go to the game. He had to work.

Yikes - like Father like daughter. Check out my dad's grin above. No wonder why I'm weird! Just kidding, Dad! Thanks, Dad, for taking us to the game!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Very nice! I think he needs a Husker outfit. I am not sure he is dreaming of the day he gets to go to BYU. He has kind of a more far off look into his eye, like there is something else out there.

Alyssa said...

Starting them as BYU fans young!! Way to be!! He looks so cute in his BYU shirt :)

Jenna said...

I love his cheeks!!