Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tagged Again!

Alyssa tagged me to motivate me to post, so here it goes...
10 years ago…
I was 12 years old and living in Nebraska. I was a 7th grader at Papillion Junior High. I had my first boyfriend, Russell. He was diagnosed with diabetes around this time.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Go to the temple
2. Eat ice cream (thanks Kanien for leaving it here!)
3. Do laundry
4. Buy a plane ticket to Nebraska for spring break
5. Make a baby quilt

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy my dream home with land for horses
2. Pay off our car and loans
3. Give David's dad $3 million so he can buy his Aunt Frankie's house in Oregon
4. Save and invest lots of money!
5. Get David a nice computer with the programs he wants so he can animate at home

3 bad habits:
1. Leaving the laundry in the dryer for a few days
2. Not emailing people back
3. Burping

5 places I have lived:
1. Mather AFB, California
2. Haughton, Louisiana
3. Papillion, Nebraska
4. Layton, Utah
5. Provo, Utah

5 jobs I have had:
1. Cashier/ Salad Bar Girl at Arizona Big Salad
2. Custodian
3. Resident Assistant at Deseret Towers
4. Teacher's Aide
5. Kindergarten Teacher

Things that you may or may not know about me:
1. I love reading children's literature. I also love reading classics.
2. I love watching the end of While you were sleeping over and over.
3. I like watching Hannah Montana!
4. I have never broken a bone, but I have had foot surgery 3 times.
5. I collect Willow Tree Figurines and am so excited that I can finally get the pregnancy/mommy and baby ones!
6. I love being an aunt! I think my nieces and nephews are the greatest!
7. I love canned mushrooms. I can eat them right out of the can.
8. I love chili! The best chili in the world is Wolf Brand chili, but you can only get it at the Commissary on Base! Lame!
9. I am really bad at sports that require me to hold and swing something to hit a ball. I can't even do it on the Wii.
10. Oh yah, we own a Wii. David sold his Game Cube and some games and got a Wii. Pretty nifty. My favorite thing about it is that David got Super Mario Brothers for it. Sweet.

6 comments:

Kanien said...

You are welcome for the ice cream, thanks for letting me stay at your place while I was locked out of mine!

Terry said...

we had a good laugh on giving dad 3 million dollars to buy the ranch! Now would you hurry up and become a billionaire before the ranch sells!

Alyssa said...

YAY for posting!! I check this thing daily, sometimes multiple times a day (sometimes I just need some adultish interation!!) and am glad that there was something new and exciting to read!
Oh and gross to the canned mushrooms :( Love ya!!

heather said...

I agree with Alyssa...canned mushrooms, yuck. But this is a reason why we are friends.
I'm so glad that you posted. I love what is going on with your life.

Becky said...

Gross, I can't believe you eat fungus out of a can. I feel sorry for your growing child. Poor baby is going to be born with fungus between his/her toes.

Unknown said...

What kind ob baby quilt are you going to make? Let me know if you need help machine quilting.