One of my favorites aspects of holidays is the food.
I love celebrating holidays by making delicious, themed food!
During the week leading up to Halloween we had several Halloween- themed meals.
We started off with homemade pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for dinner one night.
Delicious!

One night we had the Count of Monte Cristo sandwiches.
I love celebrating holidays by making delicious, themed food!
During the week leading up to Halloween we had several Halloween- themed meals.
We started off with homemade pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for dinner one night.
Delicious!
One night we had the Count of Monte Cristo sandwiches.
We also had jack-o-lantern hamburgers.
We cheated a bit and just had the cheese cut into fun shapes.
We also made spider deviled eggs to go along with the hamburgers.
The eggs were so good.
David ate all the olives.
1 comment:
Your meals look lots of fun I will have to try some next year.
Post a Comment