Monday, December 20, 2010

Temple Square

Last Monday we met up with Shannon (my sister) and her family in Salt Lake. We first visited with my grandparents and then we headed out for dinner. We enjoyed a delicious pupusa dinner at an El Salvadorian restaurant. Then we rode Trax to Temple Square. This was the boys' first time on Trax. William loved it!
Temple Square was beautiful as always! We enjoyed all the beautiful lights, nativity displays, and the beautiful temple. It was great hanging out with my sister's family. They are a great family and we love them dearly! We even ran into my friend, Michelle, and her family. I'm so glad we got out early this year so we could enjoy beautiful Temple Square! I love the spirit that is there. I love how the lights are a representation of Christ being the light of the world. I hope and pray that His light and love fill your homes during this Christmas season and always.

5 comments:

heather said...

I love that you ate Pupusas and liked them. Did you know that my parents are from El Salvador and I grew up on those things? They are yummy.

Terry said...

Did you stay warm? You look like you did. What did William say about the train ride?

Becky said...

It looks beautiful, wish we could have been there with you and Shannon's family.

Nat said...

I love your beautiful little family! Your boys are so adorable. And what a fun Christmas outing! Glad all is well. Merry Christmas!

The Jones Family said...

Love the pictures! Your little family is too cute :)