Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Henry 5 months

Henry is now 5 months old!



He learned how to roll from his tummy to his back on September 26.



And on October 5th he learned how to roll from his back to his tummy. He's been working on this for SO long and he was SO close many times. Now he rolls all over like a pro.


Henry makes lots of great faces! He also has a handsome smile.
He loves to give kisses.
He loves playing with William.


Henry loves playing with toys.
And as seen in this picture, he is especially slobbery. He spits up and drools all the time. I just have to keep reminding myself that he'll grow out of this.

We sure love Henry! He is a great addition to our family. I love how easy he is to make laugh. He loves smiling, talking and laughing. He doesn't cry much, but when he does he can get worked up pretty fast. But he is also pretty easy to calm down. I'm SO grateful for my two boys and my husband! I feel so blessed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kanien said...

What a sweetheart. Give him a hug for me.

Becky said...

I just love him, he is so sweet and I wish we could see more of him. Anthony keeps suggesting that we name our boy Henry after him.

Jacob said...

I'm pretty sure you just cloned William and called him Henry.

The Jones Family said...

Your boys are so dang cute!! I just love seeing cute pictures of them :)