On the 3rd of December, William and I flew out to Nebraska to surprise my sister, Becky. My dad also flew out. Originally my dad and I were on different flights, but my dad talked to one of the agents and he was able to change my flight so William and I could fly with my dad. It was SO nice flying with my dad. He was a huge help with William. William was quite the trooper. I didn't have time to feed him before we left my parents' house at 6:30 am. Then at the airport there wasn't any time because as soon as my flight was changed we had to RUN to our gate. It didn't help either that I was "selected" to go through the special security line and then they had to search my carry on. Anyway, William finally got to eat once we boarded the plane. He was so patient. He did so well on all of his flights - to and from Nebraska. He slept on each flight! When we flew back to Utah we weren't able to get on the same flights as my dad. But I still had lots of help from others at the airport. Once when I was quite obviously struggling to get something, this sweet little old lady helped me out. I am so grateful for her help! Here are pictures of William's first airplane ride.
Asleep in my dad's lap.
I look funny, but here we are together. On this flight from Minneapolis to Omaha we sat right behind first class. It was SO nice! I could stretch my legs out and still not touch the seat in front of me!
Anthony absolutely LOVED William. He would play with him and poke him all day long if he could. William loved Anthony, too (most of the time!).

1 comment:
Thanks for coming out again, Rose. I am so glad that you surprised me, I still can't believe no one spilled the beans. Anthony loves you and William, he still talks about you two (I think you two are his favorite aunt and cousin).
Post a Comment