Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Update
William is now sleeping through the night!!! He would only eat for a 5 - 10 minutes during the night. Then during his morning feeding he would only eat for 5 - 10 minutes again. So I decided to cut out his night time feeding. I started Wednesday night. He woke up a few times, and I went in and just talked to him until he calmed down. Thursday night he woke up once and only cried for a few minutes and then stopped. Friday night he didn't wake up at all!!! So now he sleeps from about 9 pm until about 7 or 8 am. It's great! He is eating better in the morning, too. It took me a few nights to adjust to not waking up, but I'm happy to say that I, too, am now sleeping through the night! YAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are SO not friends anymore.
Yay!! Isn't it amazing what a full nights sleep can do for you!
Ok, just kidding. We can be friends. Alana still only goes about 8 hours most nights. (the last 2 nights being an exception). I don't think I'll ever get used to sleeping through the night again though! But I am supremely happy for you! I promise!
Yeah William!! Way to be nice to your mom and dad. I am jealous since I am not even close to that yet. Hopefully, Makayla will be nice to me too.
What a happy day! I'll bet your enjoying getting a good night sleep for the first time in months! I'm glad your enjoyed the taxi story, I wish that more people were like that too, the world would be a much better place.
Post a Comment