Tuesday, August 19, 2008

William

August 17, 2008 We welcomed a new part of our family into the world! After about 11 hours of labor and 55 minutes of pushing, Weighing in at 5lbs 12 oz and 19 and a half inches long. our baby boy William Floyd Dougal! He was born at 4:30 somthing Pm. here are a few pictures for you!



10 comments:

lori said...

Ah! What a suprise! CONGRATS!! He is darling! Hope your recovery is going smoothly, Rosalee! We'll be thinking of you guys!

heather said...

CONGRATS!!! I was wondering when this was going to happen. He is so cute and can't wait for more pixs!

Dani and Isaac said...

Look at that tiny little man! Congrats! Hope you guys and William are doing well.

Jenna said...

That is so wonderful! We are so happy for you. We are glad everything went well!

Becky said...

He sure is cute and so tiny. I love him so much, I wish I could hold him. I am so excited for you both. We love and miss you all especially right now since we can't be there to celebrate with you.

shiloh said...

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Alyssa said...

Oh Rosalee! Hes perfect! William is sooo cute! Congratulations again! Im so excited for you!!

My life in a blog said...

Rosalee, he looks a lot like you in that 2nd pic. I hope you are getting sleep! Can I bring dinner next week? Love you!

Kat said...

What a tiny little guy. He so so sweet. I am so happy for you guys. I was jealous because you got to have him early and I went a week over but then I remembered I was only in labor for 4 hours. I think I would rather have that.

Jenna said...

Hey guys, let us know when we can come visit you. Can't wait to see the little guy. Hope you all are doing well.