Dear Rosalee,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i just wanted to take some time and tell the world how much i love you! you are a wonderfull wife and i love that i get to see how you are with children. you are so sweet and caring, i can't wait until our baby boy comes into this world. it might be rough but i wouldn't want to go through it with anyone but you. i know that we will have a loving family together because of your example and how well you teach children to do/be good. not only that but our home will be one of laughter! i hope that you are having a good birthday weekend and i can't wait until monday!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Rosalee!! Hope everything is great, and I second Davids thoughts about you being a FANTASTIC, AMAZING mommy! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Happy Birthday Rosalee! What a thoughtful post, David! You guys make a good team!
Happy happy birthday Rosalee dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be. A happy happy birthday to you from me!
Hope you had a good one:)
Happy Birthday tomorrow Rosalee. I hope you have a fun day. I can't wait till you have your baby and I can't wait to see you next month.
How sweet. Happy b-day.
David- you are such a good husband. Happy Birthday Rose! You are an amazing example. Thanks for being such a great friend.
What happened on Monday besides her birthday?
Post a Comment