Just think of it: You are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time.
Well, here they are. The long-awaited, much anticipated belly pictures! Enjoy! My sister had lots of fun taking them, and I had lots of fun making funny faces. This is me at 19 weeks!
I'm glad that you are h aving a fun time! That's great that you are getting a lot of baby clothes. There is a little bump there! It's hard to believe there is a baby in there that is 19 weeks along. Enjoy the rest of your vacation
6 comments:
I'm glad that you are h aving a fun time! That's great that you are getting a lot of baby clothes. There is a little bump there! It's hard to believe there is a baby in there that is 19 weeks along. Enjoy the rest of your vacation
you look great!! Hooray for babies!!
You do have a little belly!! I love it!! Im so excited for you!! You are going to be such an amazing mommy to your little boy :)
How cute!
What belly?
Cute! Have you felt any movement yet? That was my favorite, but I don't think I was sure it was her moving until 22+ weeks!
Post a Comment